1. It has uniform nutrients, is soluble in water rapidly and has high compressive strength.
2. It is directly synthesized with self-produced pure ammonium nitrate melted solution, high-quality ammonium phosphate and high-quality potassium sulphate, with high tower granulation and high content of science and technology
3. It has high content of nitrate nitrogen, with scientific mixing ratio of nitrate nitrogen and ammonium nitrogen and phosphorous, potassium and sulfur and combination of rapid effect, long effect and multiple effects
4. It is free of biuret, chlorine and has no heavy metal application and is safer in application.
5. It has a high utilization rate to effectively promote the absorption of medium trace elements.
6. With the combination of two sources of nitrogen and high-quality phosphorous and potassium, it is an ideal choice for the early base fertilizer application and later top application for crops.
1. It is an international advanced clean gasification platform of Hualu Hengsheng, with reliable technology and first-class quality.
2. With computer control, the nitro raw stock is directly synthesized, with authenticate nutrients, balanced and without impurity.
3. With high-tower granulation of new process, the grains have melting zones, easy for the reasonable release of nutrients.
Applicable crops and methods
It applies to many soils and crops, and are widely used in the greenhouse and large field planting grain crops, commercial crops, fruits, vegetables, tobacco and flowers etc. It can be used as base fertilizer and top fertilizer and can be applied in the form of broadcast application, hole application, furrow application, spraying and drop irrigation.
1. It is prohibited to directly contact with the seeds and root system etc.
2. Avoid mixing with basic fertilizer
3. Keep the soil moist before use, and the effect will be better.
4. It shall be applied frequently with few amount each time in the paddy field in case of loss of nitrate nitrogen .
★Please apply it reasonably according to the category of soil and crops with the guidance of the local agricultural technical authority.